Milford Performing Arts Center
Re opening protocols
All students will enter the studio through door 14 and exit through door 13. Students will wait with masks on to be checked in by staff as we do temperature checks and students sanitize their hands before entering.
· Students will enter the classroom with masks on and place their shoes and labeled water bottle along the perimeter on one of the marked spots (six feet apart)
· Each student will be assigned a designated dance space 6 – 9 feet apart.
· According to state guidelines, masks are not required if properly social distanced. You can choose to leave yours on per your personal discretion. In the event a class cannot be distanced masks will be worn.
· When class is over students (with masks on) will be dismissed through door 13. Please wait on the sidewalk.
· No outside items will be allowed in the studio besides dance shoes and pre labeled water bottles.
· The studio waiting room and cubbies are closed. Parents of students 4 and under will be allowed to accompany their child through the screening process at door 14 and will then wait in their vehicles or return for pick up.
· The staff will properly clean and sanitize between classes.
· All staff will have a training day which will include all safety protocols including sanitation and safety guidelines set forth by the CDC and the state of CT. All staff will be screened before coming to the studio.
· The studio garage door and four windows will remain open to provide extra ventilation based on the weather.
· No food will be allowed in the studio at this time. Students are encouraged to bring a labeled water bottle.
· No employee, student or parent should come to the studio if experiencing any symptoms.
· Waivers must be signed and returned for students to be allowed in class.